Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem In Ibot For Ex.Silkroad R

Discussion on Problem In Ibot For Ex.Silkroad R within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem In Ibot For Ex.Silkroad R

Hi all ,,
first excuse me for my bad english

i installed Ibot correctly
and it has work fine with me
i choosed the buffs and skills
after it finish the town script
and move with my script
and reach the place where it should attack
it makes the buffs
and select mob
then nothing happened
it don't use the attacking skills !!
that's my problem
if i attack by my own
it collect the Gold normally
i need your help guys ,, thanks
Old 08/15/2013, 12:18   #2

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
I did not test ibot nowadays but it might be with an option for buff only like mbot. If there is not, wait till ibot coder updates his version because it means that the bot can not read mob packet.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
IBot Silkroad R problem
01/15/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i cant open the luncher i have problem error ver 1.000 who can help me with teamviwer please :(
How To: Use ibot on Silkroad-R
01/08/2012 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i have been seen a lot of question about how to bot around here and ibot's blog coment, so i decide to make a How To (Excuse my bad english, me werý KralL men 10kplýz:pimp:) _________________________________________________ _______________ Things you need to run Ibot: 1.- *Java : Download Free Java Software You can download all these things from a recopilation i made 2.- ~Net.Framework
[IBOT] Silkroad-R problem
01/02/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello, I just bought a VPS server for my gold bots... I downloaded the IBOT and set it up for SRO-R then i logged on to my char through clientless but then i got some error: http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7527/beztytuuk de.png It says that the application problem occur etc.. etc.. Does any one knows how to fix that error if so write it here I'll press "THANKS" button for any help. Thanks, ErGox_.
silkroad ibot problem
02/22/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hallo, ich habe ein problem,bei meinem normalen silkroad bekomme ich immer nach spätestens 5 minuten einen disconnect wenn ich das spiel über exdloader und ibot laufen lassen. ich habe xp mit service pack 3 mache ich was falsch muss ich was neues einstellen oder was dazu installieren.. bitte um dringende Hilfe liebe grüße Lisa
silkroad ibot
07/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hallo, ich habe ein problem,bei meinem normalen silkroad bekomme ich immer nach spätestens 5 minuten einen disconnect wenn ich das spiel über exdloader und ibot laufen lassen. ich habe xp mit service pack 3 mache ich was falsch muss ich was neues einstellen oder was dazu installieren.. bitte um dringende Hilfe liebe grüße Lisa