Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pick-Up Pet in SWSRO

Discussion on Pick-Up Pet in SWSRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pick-Up Pet in SWSRO

Just a few questions =)

1. Can a Pick-Up Pet be stalled in SunWorldSRO?
2. What is the usual asking price (in-game gold) for both the pet itself and for the Clock of Reincarnation?
3. And of course, is anyone selling one ^^?

Thanks in advance.
Old 07/05/2009, 04:04   #2

1) not yet, GM is fixing this bug
2)dunno for this server, last time I saw a pet was 350kk and clock is probably 200kk
3)Only way to buy pet now is to buy silk, PM Solo he will tell you his blog website.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2009, 02:42   #3

Another follow up question to the above:
As of now has the situation changed? Because i've been seeing some ppl global that they wanna buy pick up pets. Or is this just wasted globals?