Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avatar Effect Editing Problem ! (devil effect )

Discussion on Avatar Effect Editing Problem ! (devil effect ) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Avatar Effect Editing Problem ! (devil effect )

I followed thread about editing the effect of the avatar and i extracted the text file and even tried on the same avatar in the example i changed avatar_wing into avatar_nasrun2 then save the file and used pk2 editor and imported the edited .txt in the media again then logged in but the flying effect is the same didn't turn into devil effect did i make any thing wrong or i mes understood ? N.P: i am not pr0 in pk2 editing so please simplify it for me.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST]link for effect editing tut
03/23/2014 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
similar to what the title states i was looking for a tut or link to help guide me though editing special effects for my weapons. im not looking for dds edits but some thing to make my own glow or what not. fire effects or particle effects or even rotational particle lines would be helpfull.
Devil Avatar Effect
06/09/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a question please if any one saw portaldark's threadhttp://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro -exploits-hacks-bots-guides/1663171-guide-avatar-s tate-editing.html he said that we should change avatar_wing to avatar_nasrun2 or what i changed it like this and importedd the file to media again but when i loggin it's still the same effect flying can you tell me how to do maybe i imported it in the wrong place(media.pk2) what should i do exactlyyyyyyyyyy
Devil Avatar Effect
06/09/2013 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hello i have read portaldark's thread about devil effect on avatars i have a question : 533 아바타부착(, 160;은날개-남) 4 1 0 0 0 0 ITEM_PRE_MALL_AVATAR_M_BLACKWING xxx xxx xxx 0x00 00 0x0000 0 70 0 avatar_wing res\item\avatar\avata r_m_blackwing.bsr xxx should i change avatar_wing only or there's smth else to change ? after editing import to media then it should work for me ?
[Request] Devil Effect
04/03/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello everyone ! my request is about this : i did potions for GM`s 500% and 1000% now what i need is add effect like u wear devil spirit , i mean devil spirit effect in the potion . I am a beginner so tell me step by step please ! i appreciate alot THANKS
Effect editing
01/10/2007 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
I want to take some of the effects from EO and put them into CO, like EO's tornado and make it into a fire circle, or replace COs tornado with it. I've tried using the wdfbatcher thingy in EO, and it just made a lot of empty folders, and the inis don't seem to have names of skills. Any help? :?