Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error in character selection

Discussion on Error in character selection within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Error in character selection

Hello.

i got an unknown error when selecting the Char after i log in.
patches are working fine and they aren't showing any errors.
and the client is working properly , and login was successful and still patches are not showing any errors , but when i choose the character and select Start , the game suddenly closes

and Shows a message:

Please Help.

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KTS Bug after Character Selection
08/04/2011 - Rappelz - 5 Replies
Hallo Ich hab seit Jahren mal wieder den KTS heruntergeladen, mir 'nen Account erstellt und und und, alles wunderbar funktioniert, thx für die klasse Tut's dafür. Dann hab ich mir 'n VPN zugelegt, muss ya mittlerweile anscheind sein, alles schön und gut, alles aktiv, wird auch überall meine koreanische IP angezeigt, bekomme auf YouTube sogar koreanische Werbung. Zum eigentlichen Problem, jedes mal wenn ich mich einlogge, meinen Charakter auswähle und normalerweise der Loadscreen...
Bot dissapears after character selection
07/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi , i wanted to try sro.db bot , but then i logging into the game , and choosing character , the bot dissapears...what the problem?
Error:Character Selection
09/25/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
when i use the fly hack and the value is 65000 i got stuck and got dc when i try to login it says "Error:Character Selection" can someone help me with this problem i cant play if i dont fix this problem
Character selection guide!
06/30/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
OK in rakion there are 5 characters to choose from: Swordsman, Archer, Blacksmith, Ninja, and Mage. One of the best thing about this game is that all the classes are balanced and those who think different don`t know how to use all the characters. Some of the characters require more skill then others to use, such as the ninja or archer. Although some classes seem to be weaker then others they can be deadly in the right hands. So what class should you choose? SWORDSMAN: The swordsman is an...
cant get past character selection...
04/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
well i had a PERFECTLY working agbot for about a week now... i decided to play sum other games while i bot so i kinda tried out 2moons... while i configured sum crap to make 2moons work on vista, my SRO DCs. and after that i was never able to get past character selection screen. it just wont load...it goes to the loading screen and the bar just stays empty forever i even did a whole damn system restore thinking all that crap i configured to make 2moons to work would make my SRO work again...