Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about program for theif

Discussion on about program for theif within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about program for theif

i need program that alert when founc a trade bec i am theif and i need any thing that made an alert for any trade as the mbot make alert for unique can any one help me please

guys help me !!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS gw2 account, 80mesmer,theif,war. all exotics.
12/26/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell my gw2 account, barely play it anymore. 80 mesmer (full cof gear, all exotics, all 8 professions maxed) 80 warrior (all craftable exotics, all 8 professions maed) 80 thief (all exotics) accepting trades for a 60 mage rift account, or a good league of legends account. skype em0rr0w
WTT my endgeared 80 gw2 theif against ur aion acc
10/24/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Heyho i want to trade my 80thief p/d deffensiv perfect for open pvp against your aion acc lvl 60 with some gear:D the thief has 11 gold and full carrion set(best set ingame) exo pistol(best pistol) the dagger ist not the best but for the build not very important accesoires are also the best you can have leatherin 400 and juwelier 400
Beware - PROOF cheapSROchars is a Theif
12/14/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
I now have proof that cheapSROchars has taken and sold me 111 FF wizard/cleric on thepowerlevel.com Here is my proof: cheapSROchars pm'd me with his email so that we could discuss trading the char http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/256/scammer2 b.png/ Then from numerous sources I had discovered that the bastard posted and sold the character on thepowerlevel.com so I talked to one of their representatives who confirmed to me that the seller of Willy used the email [email protected]...
Swapping 99Fisher/Cook/ For 99 Theif
06/02/2009 - Runescape - 0 Replies
Swapping My 99 fisher for 99 thief with full rogue no requirements 2 days of membership left and bank full of rares and items just for 99 theif pm me, or email me and we can talk im quitting rs cuz i lost just about all my stuff in a horrible situation which took months to accumulate i had around 240m from investing i was goofing off in pvp i clicked someone got skulled both my party hats and stuff were gone....... so now i just want an account with 99 theif,also my account has 99 fish and...
Any hack work with USE on Theif?
01/23/2009 - Kal Online - 14 Replies
if anyone know, please tell me (speed up and other)