Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Change my MySRO Password

Discussion on How to Change my MySRO Password within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to Change my MySRO Password

I got hacked for a while and now i want to change my password on mysro.cn!Pls help me
Old 06/03/2009, 10:11   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProShoot View Post
I got hacked for a while and now i want to change my password on mysro.cn!Pls help me
In game, you cant change password... Only for forum.
Old 06/04/2009, 00:08   #3

by gm
gm made me already accs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to change mySRO password?
08/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Like as thread? I need know how i can change my mySRO accounts password?
Password Change
10/18/2009 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 12 Replies
So hab hier nen Password Change script falls ihr ohne große Schwierigkeiten das pw von den accounts auf eurem server bzw. falls ihr euren Usern die möglichkeit geben wollt ihr pw zu ändern. Genauso wie den Regiscript von xBlooMx in xampp rein mehr nicht. Danke an nico_w für die hilfe als ich probleme hatte. PS: Bitte unten das © nicht entfernen mehr will ich nicht.
password change
09/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hello, i played iSRO along time ago , i wanted to change the password, but i cant remember my secret answer, i know everything except secret answer, can anyone help me? because maybe i read or maybe wrong about new pw change system of silkroad, i think i read that there is a way to change pw by only knowing ID/PW and email?
Mysro Change Password
08/16/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi does anyone know who i can contact to change my mysro account password, or is there a link to do so. thanks :D:D
How to change your password if you have got a Mysro account for ecSro!
08/16/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
THIS GUIDE IS WRITTEN BY ME AYDO AND I DID NOT COPY IT!!!!!! I FOUND OUT HOW TO DO IT. THX. CAPSLOCK FTW If you dont have an account yet, do it like it's explained here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-main- discussions-questions/204933-how-register-mysro-pl ay-ecsro.html#post1806255 Since you cant use the email to change your PW, that you used to register on mysro for ecsro, you have to do the following steps to get the "actual" one. So here we go: First of, you gonna...