Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with spawn

Discussion on Problem with spawn within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with spawn

Hello Elitepvpers,

I added Uniques to new points via sql query released here before.

I only have one problem that Uniques duplicated more than 1 time. I dont know why , But it should work like when the unique die its Re-spawn another one, but in my case before it die its spawn one more time unique.

Can someone tell me whats the wrong with it?

Thanks
Old 05/05/2013, 12:16   #2

Received Thanks: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayPVP View Post
Hello Elitepvpers,

I added Uniques to new points via sql query released here before.

I only have one problem that Uniques duplicated more than 1 time. I dont know why , But it should work like when the unique die its Re-spawn another one, but in my case before it die its spawn one more time unique.

Can someone tell me whats the wrong with it?

Thanks
Which query did you use?

Check the assigned HiveID record of your unique at Tab_RefHive, it should look similar to the one below.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2013, 12:34   #3

Thanks capi for answering me , i had same settings as you provided to me and and was same problem, Do you think the time can do make such problem,

I remember before i was use query and had no problem at all, Just last uniques i added made this problem. Okay i will test one more time and see.
Old 05/05/2013, 12:50   #4

Received Thanks: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayPVP View Post
Thanks capi for answering me , i had same settings as you provided to me and and was same problem, Do you think the time can do make such problem,

I remember before i was use query and had no problem at all, Just last uniques i added made this problem. Okay i will test one more time and see.
Are you sure that the Hive record is solely used by your unique? The hive parameters should actually avoid duplicated spawns.
You should compare the tiger girl records with your newly created unique, you might spot the difference.

You should always create a new HiveID for a unique
Old 05/05/2013, 12:56   #5

Here is the query that i used but really seems fine.

Also DWHiveID is automatic Number (Identity is on).

PHP Code:
USE SRO_VT_SHARD_INIT /* Add Unique Spot By Arabianfox */

DECLARE @UNIQUE VARCHAR (129)
DECLARE @
CHARNAME VARCHAR (64)
DECLARE @
mindealy INT
DECLARE @maxdelay int
DECLARE @INITRADIUS INT
DECLARE @RADIUS int
DECLARE @MAXNEST int = (SELECT MAX (dwNestIDFROM Tab_RefNest)+1
DECLARE @MAXHIVE int = (SELECT MAX (dwHiveIDFROM Tab_RefHive)+1
DECLARE @MAXTACTICS int = (SELECT MAX (dwTacticsIDFROM Tab_RefTactics)+1

/* put your settings here */
SET @UNIQUE 'MOB_TQ_FLAMEMASTER' -- Unique code name from _RefobjCommon table
SET 
@CHARNAME 'pvp' -- Character name from _Char table to get mob position X Y Z
SET 
@mindealy 2000  -- Minimum time before appears in seconds
SET 
@maxdelay 7200  -- Maximum time before appears in seconds
SET 
@INITRADIUS 1  -- Radius around spot unique can generated at
SET 
@RADIUS 5  -- Radius around spot Unique can move in
/* end of settings area */

/* get ID of mob by code name */
Declare @MOBID int SET @MOBID = (SELECT ID FROM _RefObjCommon WHERE CodeName128 = @UNIQUE)

SET IDENTITY_INSERT Tab_RefTactics ON
INSERT INTO Tab_RefTactics 
(dwTacticsID,dwObjID,btAIQoS,nMaxStamina,btMaxStaminaVariance,nSightRange,btAggressType,AggressData,btChangeTarget,btHelpRequestTo,btHelpResponseTo,btBattleStyle,BattleStyleData,btDiversionBasis,DiversionBasisData1,DiversionBasisData2,DiversionBasisData3,DiversionBasisData4,DiversionBasisData5,DiversionBasisData6,DiversionBasisData7,DiversionBasisData8,btDiversionKeepBasis,DiversionKeepBasisData1,DiversionKeepBasisData2,DiversionKeepBasisData3,DiversionKeepBasisData4,DiversionKeepBasisData5,DiversionKeepBasisData6,DiversionKeepBasisData7,DiversionKeepBasisData8,btKeepDistance,KeepDistanceData,btTraceType,btTraceBoundary,TraceData,btHomingType,HomingData,btAggressTypeOnHoming,btFleeType,dwChampionTacticsID,AdditionOptionFlag,szDescString128VALUES
(@MAXTACTICS,@MOBID,0,500,50,200,0,0,2,2,2,0,0,5,0,0,0,0,0,30,0,0,4,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,500,0,0,2,0,0,112,@UNIQUE)
SET IDENTITY_INSERT Tab_RefTactics OFF

SET IDENTITY_INSERT Tab_RefHive ON
INSERT INTO Tab_RefHive 
(dwHiveID,btKeepMonsterCountType,dwOverwriteMaxTotalCount,fMonsterCountPerPC,dwSpawnSpeedIncreaseRate,dwMaxIncreaseRate,btFlag,GameWorldID,HatchObjType,szDescString128VALUES
(@MAXHIVE,0,1,0,0,0,0,1,1,@UNIQUE)
SET IDENTITY_INSERT Tab_RefHive OFF

/* get position coordinates of your character */

DECLARE @REGION INT SET @REGION = (SELECT (LatestRegionFROM _Char WHERE CharName16 = @CHARNAME)
DECLARE @
POSX INT SET @POSX = (SELECT (POSXFROM _Char WHERE CharName16 = @CHARNAME)
DECLARE @
POSY INT SET @POSY = (SELECT (POSYFROM _Char WHERE CharName16 = @CHARNAME)
DECLARE @
POSZ INT SET @POSZ = (SELECT (POSZFROM _Char WHERE CharName16 = @CHARNAME)

SET IDENTITY_INSERT Tab_RefNest ON
INSERT INTO Tab_RefNest 
(dwNestID,dwHiveID,dwTacticsID,nRegionDBID,fLocalPosX,fLocalPosY,fLocalPosZ,wInitialDir,nRadius,nGenerateRadius,nChampionGenPercentage,dwDelayTimeMin,dwDelayTimeMax,dwMaxTotalCount,btFlag,btRespawn,btTypeVALUES
(@MAXNEST,@MAXHIVE,@MAXTACTICS,@REGION,@POSX,@POSY,@POSZ,0,@RADIUS,@INITRADIUS,0,@mindealy,@maxdelay,1,0,1,0)
SET IDENTITY_INSERT Tab_RefNest OFF

print ''
print ''
print 'Done!' 
Old 05/06/2013, 08:53   #6

Have you set the min & max delay correctly? they function in seconds.