Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zerk Duration

Discussion on Zerk Duration within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zerk Duration

Has anybody mess around with zerk duration to make it last a bit longer like a minute or so?
Old 05/05/2013, 08:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,289
The zerk potions have a param that indicate the extended duration.
I've never touched it, I appreciate the already questionable balance SRO has.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT zerk on deribell for zerk on america server
07/31/2011 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
WTT zerk lvl 79 with shuta,kark,bg armor,cf pants boots and armpads for a zerk or swash any lvl but he must have at least 10+ serazans or more on him if you are interested pm me here or leave a post...We trade with MM i take only acc with email my comes with mail too...and for a good offer i put a scion lvl 64 with shuta and kark and about 6-7 serazans on archon server all mails are hotmail....we trade with a MM Here are some screens http://imageshack.us/g/24/sc110721194901.png/
buff duration
01/05/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
so by using skill hack you can make the cool down zero but can u increase the buff duration like recall is like seconds and 60 sec cool down even if i make cool down zero still no point because it lasts only 2 seconds on the server that i play. sooo any insight on this matter?
Weapon duration
12/25/2010 - Archlord - 5 Replies
Guyz i have a question so i started with my wep 158/158 as duration but now it is 110/110 duration is there a way i can turn it back? and how did this happen? Ty i searched but didnt found exactly what i needed as answer
Russian SRO duration?
12/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 39 Replies
I know it's an absurd question. But do any of you know how long Russian SRO will last till it's full with gold bots, etc? I don't want to play an SRO that's going to be full 24/7 within a month or so :mad:
CoPartner duration log off
06/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
When i came back my guy was just standing there getting hit and his dura was at 2 why didnt it log me off any1 else have this problem?