Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need tutorial

Discussion on Need tutorial within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need tutorial

Hello guys , i pretend to take a tutorial how to create an silkroad private server , i found one or two topic but im not sure if is that updated , im asking here you if you can give me the best topic for create my server without many problems (coz they exist) thkx
Old 03/21/2013, 03:32   #2

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Use zikor's one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2013, 03:37   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thanks , i sent to facebook's page an message i hope you answer it , by the way im Rafael Portela add me as buddy we have to talk