Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PROBLEM] Adding npc

Discussion on [PROBLEM] Adding npc within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PROBLEM] Adding npc

WTF is this problem?? added with query and good db editors help.. still this comes to me ? WTF.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PROBLEM] Adding npc
03/19/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey, i am adding npc to game with this tut (STARS ARE RAGE.ZONE) : http://forum.********.com/f723/add-new-custom-npcs -815641/ well, i have done all like in guide but still my game crashes when i load it. my dumb is saying these parts: @ @„Æ ‚û8êserver_dep\silkroad\textdata\refshoptab. txt .txt txt t ata.txt ý ý < ¸ ¶
Strange Problem with adding new CS set.
12/18/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello boys/girls its me again. Well i am having troubles of adding an new CS set What i did was Put it in the Spec_Item / Propitem / Mdldyna.inc But the o3d file in model and the dds file in texture. Both files are server and client sided. Now here it comes when wearing an suit my body becomes invisible and i am wearing some sort of hat See the pic.
Problem with adding new mob in client!! HELP
04/15/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey when i add new mob in monster2.eix,epk in npc list and in navicat mob proto query....after all i cant see mob ingame....idk where is realy problem??? Can someone help me plzzz... Or can anyone leave Skype or msn to conttact me,and help me...i can give him good things for server....thx
[Problem] Adding v18 dungeons
03/11/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Problem v18 Dungeons I try to get them in myn server but everytime if i putted everything inside it, and i wanne try to start myn world server i get crash + 3files in myn program folder. Someone knows what im doing wrong ? Stuff i added in myn resource files DefineWorld.h
Bit of a problem with adding users...
04/01/2010 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Ok so when i had EP 3 i could add users directly to the database no problem. I upgraded to episode 4 and for some reason if i add a new user it gives me an invalid password error when i try and log in.... any idea's?