Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

other ProBlem sory i'm need Help

Discussion on other ProBlem sory i'm need Help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy other ProBlem sory i'm need Help

i started server and worked fine but today i'm use static IP and MachineManager apper for a sec and destroy again so How can i solve this problem
NeeD HelP and TY all <3
Old 03/20/2013, 17:35   #2

maybe u use hamachi, so u must first off it, later run server
Old 03/21/2013, 07:47   #3

Not solved i used patch and Machine is working fine now but other files i get crash

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sory but can you help me I am new player on this game
05/29/2012 - Kal Online - 17 Replies
Guys how to inject dll so i can hack too on server which have koem v2...Pls if you can help me i am new player on this game.. Thx <33 :D
Sory
04/14/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 0 Replies
Sory
sOry new here nid some help
10/07/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
hi well nice to be in the group well i have a problem on how to use speed hack and how to use the CE as well i cant understand the tutorials whats with the task2 the health thing and when you click hit me it will decrease so i what will i do to make that 1000 is the task i cant realy understand it so do please help me
sory but I need that hack
04/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
sory but I need that stupid multi client for Co2.. cuz I need to start more than 2 accounts.. well.. at the other hand I had wached about 100 of topic's about that but for them .. the site are not working or the file are not working.. >:o text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Give me multi client' border='0' alt='Give me multi client' /> just tell me the link .. or Pm me :bandit: