Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How to] Item / NPC Named Edit ?

Discussion on [How to] Item / NPC Named Edit ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[How to] Item / NPC Named Edit ?

Hey guys,

is it possebile to edit the shown names of the npc in the media pk ?

for example in Blacksmith hotan, Rar Weapons instead of European Weapons.

or the Weapon name from copper blade lvl 1 to uselessblade or some else ?

Would be very nice if you can give me a tip to data
Old 12/22/2012, 23:11   #2

sure, in the media.pk2 , u will find all the text shown
textdata_equip&skill.txt
textdata_object.txt
textuisystem.txt
Old 12/23/2012, 02:01   #3

hey ..

this worked =) thank you .. thank you alot =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SMC Item Edit Error
09/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hello SMC Item Edit Error. Creator what should I write ? http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/3493/adszplo.p ng http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/4372/56375146. png
Item Atk. Pwr. Edit!
04/30/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys.. I just discovered some wrong in my server.. There is problem with 12 dg weapons.. I mean 12 Dg Normal weapon have same pwr with 12 Dg Nova weapon.. If , 12 dg Nova +5 staff have = 6100 Mag pwr So, 12 dg Normal +5 staff have = 6100 Mag pwr How i gonna fix it?
How to edit Item Mob ProTo Help
03/22/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello epvp. I whant to ask u how I can edit mob and item proto ? I know that somebody have got creative this kind of program but i can not find it ;;/ (This themaa) Can somebody give mi link fore this program?
Need Help in edit item.edf ^^
08/18/2011 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Can someone please help me the way to edit the item.edf so i can use the higher level weapon like intense hora sword or hora bow ^^ I have done edited item.edf by my self but i still need to use the hotswap method T_T Are there more hex that i still need to edit? Which one? Can somebody the me a clue? If somebody know which hex i must edit please PM me ^^ Or you can PM me the link to download the edited item.edf Thank you ^^
edit an item
03/17/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Im currently trying to exchange 2 items in the data filez. in /share/item/itemetc.csv i exchanged the itemIDs but now just effect of the item and the description changed but not the picture/model. So if i go on that item with my mouse i see the stats and stuff of the new item but if i look on it in the inventory or on the ground it still looks like the old item. So im asking u what else do i have to edit?