Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heuksal DPS

Discussion on Heuksal DPS within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heuksal DPS

So I've made a glavier on Devias Online and I've been trying to figure out how to get the highest DPS from skills. I'm not interested in weapons or anything, just pure skill rotation.

For example, if I encountered a unique, I want to know which 2-3 skills I should be using to get the most damage out of it.

I've seen a lot of people just alternating SSE/SSS (both stuns if you don't know the acronyms) and I've been doing it myself, but then there's also Windless Spear and maybe even the combos, so I have no idea which skills would actually be the best.

What do you guys use? Keep in mind that I'm talking about 80 cap and any other responses are worthless to me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS]Lv 103 7:1 Heuksal Nuker EOS
03/24/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Not verified. SON SET +5 WhiteFlash. For further infos contact me at [email protected]
100 Rsro Hibrid Heuksal ! hot*
11/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
It's Proofs account is mine , Char is in artemida Imageshack - proofs.jpg Atheors photo if you need pm me in [email protected] Skills is full farmed- 2M SP LEFT ! Have old pirate dress , have premium in storage have 200m can give more + have +5 set +7 spear +5 acces 99-96 that's it and some item mall shits in storage so if you need pm me or add me in msn ...
Heuksal Skillbug
05/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i put soul spear soul from 5 on 8 and the skill do only one hit... and maxed flying dragon fly and the char attack at 1 meter... any fix ?
[GUIDE]69:70 Heuksal
12/12/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 25 Replies
If the mod deletes all the posts I can Start by putting heuksal fire & cold on.
Heuksal or pacheon ?
03/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
I just want to know what is the best build to PVP. glavie or bow ? (just glavie or bow, I dun like sword and blade -.-) armor,protector, or garment? pure str or hybrid ? if it's hybrid.. how to build str and int ? mastery 240/300 !