Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GameServer instantly close (Picture)

Discussion on GameServer instantly close (Picture) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy GameServer instantly close (Picture)

hello elitepvpers

i setup all is success but when open GameServer is instantly close.. what my problem?

Old 10/31/2012, 17:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Check Farm manager and tell me what it says.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Forum.Zap-Hosting.com - kostenlose Gameserver - Das Gameserver-Communityboard
08/28/2011 - Counter-Strike - 11 Replies
Forum.Zap-Hosting.com - Das Gameserver - Communityboard http://zap-hosting.com/images/zapcommunity.png Zum Board Kostenlose Voice- und Gameserver! Wir sehen uns als das erste und einzige deutsche Forum in welchem die Communitymitglieder für das aktive Schreiben mit Voice- und Gameservern belohnt werden. Erarbeite dir deine ZAPs, werde reich und miete mit deinem Clan kostenlos einen Server. Werde Admin von erfolgreichen oder geplanten Publicserverprojekten.
Ordering via PayPal? Does your DB comes instantly?
02/28/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
When you order from PayPal, does your Dbs come instantly? Because I remember buying first few packs and I had to wait till I get them through the mail around 1-3 business days. But right now, when I order them, I get them instantly. Is it just me that is getting instantly or did I reached some approval that they trust me so they let me buy it instantly?
UNFLAG from PVP instantly
09/18/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Last night we were heading to kill ragnaros. Our guild is always perma flagged for PVP. Well after we were all buffed up we decided to unflag so noone gets ganked on the way. Well we found at that if you unflag right before you get on a griffon it will unflag you immediately rather then waiting the 5min wait which sometimes is longer then 5 min. Just a good thing to know in some situations. So basically, just unflag and hop on a bird and it will immediately unflag you.
Level 1-10 instantly
02/09/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
lvl 1 to 10 by killing Omen with raid groups *UPDATE* "Busdriver - Best way to do it is die and wait for him to get down so you don't have the 20 minute timer for dying from the AOE effect." -Create Character -Search to see how many people are at the Lunar Festival, if there is a lot go there and join a raid group (Most likely get your guild to go). -Use a couple ranged attacks before they kill him, or just get 1 hit on him, even if it's resist. (Dont' think you actually have to do...
How to cancel fear on your pet Instantly
08/08/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
As soon as your pet gets feared, just hit the follow me command, and then re-attack. Your pet will be unfeared and back to attacking your target.