Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] is it possible to purchase the silkroad copyright from joymax?

Discussion on [Question] is it possible to purchase the silkroad copyright from joymax? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] is it possible to purchase the silkroad copyright from joymax?

well is it ?
Old 10/23/2012, 13:44   #2

no lol
Old 10/23/2012, 15:31   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenduk View Post
no lol
yes it is
but you need
1) to be a big company, they aren't gonna give the server file to anyone
2) pay a lot, both from the start as monthly
Old 10/23/2012, 15:37   #4

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Yea, as Portal said. You have to own a trustworthy company. They won't risk damaging the image of their game after all. The rest is money. The license comes with many boundaries depending on how much you can pay. Don't expect to get any attention if your company's capital doesn't exceed 10 million dollars.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/23/2012, 18:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dread View Post
Yea, as Portal said. You have to own a trustworthy company. They won't risk damaging the image of their game after all. The rest is money. The license comes with many boundaries depending on how much you can pay. Don't expect to get any attention if your company's capital doesn't exceed 10 million dollars.
Thats alot of money i dont think some1 will buy for that much.
But i think theres some1 who can offer a big price for it
Old 10/23/2012, 23:27   #6
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpsvirus View Post
Thats alot of money i dont think some1 will buy for that much.
But i think theres some1 who can offer a big price for it
joymax get at least $20m a month(minus salary and license payment) so they try to just increase their income by partnering with other company on their level
i dont know the case with black rogue, which they renamed all their stuff to something not related to ****** /> also, i have to add that after the vSRO leak, i think joymax i gonna be more selective on their partners
Old 10/24/2012, 00:53   #7

Anywa vsro hell stupid to have a very old ver of iis, that is how vsro files leaked in the first place
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2012, 13:15   #8
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Limit View Post
Anywa vsro hell stupid to have a very old ver of iis, that is how vsro files leaked in the first place
well, according to new hope(his user name) they still have that IIS version, as well as twSRO