Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unknown Places

Discussion on Unknown Places within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unknown Places

Hello guys,
Today i was looking for some place through warps and i found somewhere close to old login place so my main question is it possible that i can make such places moveable?I also got Prison and Gm Room and made them able on db but i can't still go there aswell..
The place i want to make moveable:
Old 10/19/2012, 23:40   #2

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Isnt it myth town?
Old 10/19/2012, 23:46   #3

No idea since i don't know the town of myth exactly
Old 10/20/2012, 00:13   #4

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Isnt it myth town?
Synx found this place and made it move-able , thats pretty much it , and the fact that this place was designed by himself was a lie to get some players , still he did a great job.
Old 10/20/2012, 00:28   #5

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyLgD View Post
Synx found this place and made it move-able , thats pretty much it , and the fact that this place was designed by himself was a lie to get some players , still he did a great job.
I never said I designed it, what is true is that I added some buildings and the 90% of the forest on the mountain near that place, and also the NPC's. People was saying I designed it, when it was false, but rumors are hard to stop.

For enable this zone you have to add the regions of it on the _RefRegion and _RefInstance_World_Region tables.
Old 10/20/2012, 00:32   #6

easy to get such unknown places through rev6,i also had some nice warps in zszc but lost them after server went offline.Gonna try to make it moveable.Thanks Synx7

since i'm not able to do this,i won't touch the db to not mess up lol