Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro-Mbot Error ( An update of Mbot available for you )

Discussion on Vsro-Mbot Error ( An update of Mbot available for you ) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Vsro-Mbot Error ( An update of Mbot available for you )

hey guys can anyone help me about vsro mbot ? i downloaded every vsro mbot files but still same error mine mbot says ' an update of Mbot available for you ' can anyone tell me how to fix it ?

1) i delete my anti virus
2) i made new folder
3) i open it with vsrombotcrack loader
3) checked if there is crack.dll or not (i have crack.dll)
4) restart my pc - restart my internet connection
5) formated my laptop

so guys it still dont work if anyone knows how to fix it please write here or add me on facebook or skype

facebook : facebook.com/BedoTheHero

Thanks <3
Old 09/26/2012, 00:19   #2

elite*gold: 130
It's 1.12b version, right?

#Request move
Old 09/26/2012, 11:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
It's 1.12b version, right?

#Request move
yes it is i tried every thing please help me and i also downloaded that bot from here ..
Old 10/04/2012, 11:51   #4

i got another proplem :@ can u fix it with me :@
Old 10/04/2012, 13:46   #5

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[mBot] "An unknown error occured while checking for a mBot update"
09/10/2012 - SRO Private Server - 72 Replies
Constantly. Pc and internet restart and ofc reinstall and other HDD didn't make it work, so I assume it's something else. Anyone experienced the same? If so, found any solution for this? Thanks in advance.
Mbot..An unknown error occured while checking for a mBot update
09/10/2012 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i have this problem since yesterday 8/9/12 when i try to login (cracked mbot) instead of telling me "successfully logged in" it stays on "not logged in" then an error appears saying "An unknown error occured while checking for a mBot update" anyone have a clue how to solve it? :) http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=145443&stc=1&d=1347178460
Mbot error ' not update thingy '
09/08/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
fi formated my pc , before i formate it was working , now it gives me an error , i start client , press on char , press start , it starts loading then merrorsender pops up , it wont say anything , just many tabs open and close , and the client loads , but the mbot wont recognize the char , it wont take the coords or anything , after a day , i started to get another error while trying to launch mbot , Failed to read data from PFO .. :/
mbot with vsro Lv 120
04/25/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all i'm so happy to be member here in this web ^^ cuz i'm always get anything new and special ^^ now i play in Pserver hv vsro files and from few days the server make update dg 12 in the past dg mbot work 100 % good but after update i hv problem in with skils and mobs and anything except info from game when i enter game by mbot in dg 12 i hv mp and hp and name of my char but still don't hv skils and mobs and maps ....... other) so i wanna help to " how edit the mbot files to...