Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fellow pet bug

Discussion on fellow pet bug within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fellow pet bug

hi all
my problem is with the new fellow pet it's just attack once then stop
beside where can i change the pet speed ?
so can any one tell me where i can fix it in DB ?
thx
Old 09/28/2012, 13:13   #2

check the skills u gave them on _refchar.
Old 09/29/2012, 09:30   #3

for Attack you can use any Pet skills from _RefSkill to _Refobjchar or you can add ur own Fellow pet skill in db [_refSkill ] in media SkillData_xxx and skilldata_xxx.enc

and about speed You can change it from RefobjCommon
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2012, 23:26   #4

thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Help in Fellow PeT
07/30/2012 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
iam a Pure Str bower which fellow pet does i need for my char BTW i just bought Yellow Sparkle Ostrich:)
Hello Fellow Comrades!!
08/29/2009 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hello im new in this forum.... hope we can be friends.. LOL...:D
to fellow pinoys
08/20/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
guys dont beg learn to find and explore your self.... damn i hate those leeching noob that dont try to find some tricks to get the hack working i almost done bypass xtrap but if my fellow filipino act like that ima think again if im gonna share it when i finish it... grow up guys.. and the hell dont be a idiot moron learn to read heres a simple help for you http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/12sky2/296653-rea son-why-we-dont-make-ph-hacks.html
Hey there fellow members.
11/18/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hi, I go by f1ea :D I come to this forum to learn the exploit side of gaming / getting the upper advantage. Also with time I hope I will be able to contribute useful things as I gain knowledge along the way. I think thats about it. Have a good day and thanks for reading my hello :p
Hello fellow wow's
06/18/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hi I have a problem when I hearthstone back to Stormwind, I'm getting stuck behind a bookcase and I need a warlock to get me out. I am in a guild and one of the warlocks summonsed me out but I need to get out again so I can make another inn my home and stop this problem. Has anyone else had this problem with hearthstoning?:confused::(