Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question and request about a server and client

Discussion on Question and request about a server and client within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,460
Question and request about a server and client

Im in search of a little guide in how to create(add) a new item into the server
I dont mean about to /makeitem or adding via smc but to get an avatar(for example) and adding it to my server

also i have this problem
i setted my server(is local, just for tests) and i get this:

no idea what happened there as this has never happened to me before
my hp/mp are 0 and i cannot move/use items/skills etc

found out what is it, im using a normal vSRO client with type.txt language changed to english, does anybody hold a copy of the sro_client.exe in modded in english

Any help will be appreciated
and yes it is vSRO 1.188

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Ragnarok 2 Host / Server , Client
07/07/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hellow I Have Error With Client Hackshild Error 101 And 203 Everyone Can Help , And This Forum Ragnarok Online 2 Is Dead ?? No Body Can Help ?? Have Any Moderator Online ?? Just Upadte The Ragnarok 2 And The Theard Is Online Again ?? And Everything The Link Is DEAD !!
Multi Client Us Server [Question/Request]
01/28/2011 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
ok so I've combed the hacks section and this section for the up-to-date or working version of Us Shaiya Multi Client and haven't found it.. or I might have found it but didn't know it because all of the multi clients i found were really old. Can someone link me in the direction of the most up-to-date working Multi Client for the Shaiya US Server (original)
Question about DekaronUmbrella client & Ultra server files
01/26/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 21 Replies
Ok, well i know i'll probably get the same answer as most people do around here "Use the search function and look for your answer" when really the answer im looking for takes less time to type than the original answer.............. I downloaded the Umbrella client and i downloaded the 7.4 Ultra server files..... Now my question is this.
[REQUEST]5165 Client Request Help/ Question
12/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hey yall its me TheLeGend Im Back in CO for a while but i gots a question ok so i have a 5165 Client im editing for a server but the only problem is that stupid-ass popup page that comes up the Conquer Online - Official Site - co.91.com one well i was just wondering how can i edit that site orrr how can i make it not popup anymore??? Thanks so Much, TheLeGend209
[Question]How 2 connect a server w/o downloading client?
09/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I downloaded EliteDekaron client and it took me like 5 hours.. i played it and the server was pretty good but then i saw few of u guys here were playing fusion, eternia, and extreme and i read some good comments about these server so i wanna try it too. Bcoz of my slow connection here, so my question is how to connect to those servers without downloading their client? IP? or how? and which file to edit? or use .bat to connect? or....? i'm totally lost.