Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VSRO Login Problem

Discussion on VSRO Login Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VSRO Login Problem

hello
i already making VSRO By ElitePvpers Guild
but when try to login apper me something not understand because of bad language ...
but how can i make it English !!
and how can i Resolve that Problem

hello hope someone answer me
when i looked at GatewayServer show me
---------------------------------------------
previleged ip : 5.99.6.3 - 5.99.6.3 << Hamatchi IP & sure all ini is true where is problem

[vision] login refused (GM cannot login from the PC that has not privileged ip) - 127.0.0.1
---------------------------------------------
waiting help

Yupppppp

problem solved But get DC fast
only need
how to change Language To English ....
Old 09/13/2012, 18:44   #2

Quote:
[vision] login refused (GM cannot login from the PC that has not privileged ip) - 127.0.0.1
Add 127.0.0.1 to _PrivilegedIP.
Old 09/14/2012, 22:58   #3

problem solved but the problem was by me
thanks
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] VSRO + no captcha at login
11/05/2014 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 23 Replies
Basically, BlackRogue gateway server + procedures & tables to make it work with vsro 1.188+ database. Has no captcha. Also, should have account brute force protection (not sure if it works through). Why ? Just coz captcha is gay. And yeah, gateway DoS tool wont work if you use this. gw_no_captcha.rar
Helllo ( VSRO LOGIN EROR )
11/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Ive made the server all is okay but when people try to log on get that eror ImageShack&#174; - Online Photo and Video Hosting What i can make ?????
Vsro login doesn't response?
10/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I got my SMC, Gameserver etc running and it keep saying ...Requesting user confirmation... Does anyone know how to fix this? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/helpxi.pn g/
[VSRO Files]Instant DC after login
09/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
So, guys, i've downloaded the DC HotFix and changed the dbconnect.asp and billing.cfg to my settings, but i still get dc, the eror says:silk data loading failed this is my DBConnect.asp(I dont use ID/PW on my DB): <% Dim DBConnA, strConnectA Set DBConnA = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") strConnectA = "Provider=SQLOLEDB;Data Source=USER;Initial Catalog=SRO_VT_ACCOUNT;" DBConnA.Open strConnectA
VSRO Login Problems,,
09/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I guess its just a problem.. I have got the server setup and running somehow. Yet i cant quite figure how on earth i login! I have bloodys client and edx loader im logging in from my laptop through hamachi to my server/pc .. X-trap is causing me errors? Anyone care to share any insight on a proper way to do this?