Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

read plz

Discussion on read plz within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
read plz

Hey guys ... i'm new to the silkroad private server creating *but im not new to silkroad* and this stuff
but i got alot of coding experience like Visual Basic , C# , photoshop and aftereffects .. and i did really want to like have my own private server .. but before i start i wanted to ask some questions
* how to put items like from item mall into a NPC and people can buy it for gold
* how can i change level cap
* how can i change spawn level - like some crappy servers get to spawn new charcters at level 120 .. which is really weird btw-
* how to change the price of some stuff in Item Mall / NPC
* how to change plus rate .. like a plus event when its usually 20% success rate and in the event its like 80%
edit : and i had this media file for Glory Sro and i like it and i was wondering how to change server's media :|
Excuse me for being a noob'sro editor :|
Old 09/09/2012, 08:41   #2

elite*gold: 130
Yes, these are very common questions, though myself I never did anything with a private server, I often read threads about it, and I'm sure if you look into all server opening guide thread, you will find answer for most of your questions. Just use search with keywords like "sro change max lvl", etc etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2012, 09:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►™SuperE™◄ View Post
Hey guys ... i'm new to the silkroad private server creating *but im not new to silkroad* and this stuff
but i got alot of coding experience like Visual Basic , C# , photoshop and aftereffects .. and i did really want to like have my own private server .. but before i start i wanted to ask some questions
* how to put items like from item mall into a NPC and people can buy it for gold
* how can i change level cap
* how can i change spawn level - like some crappy servers get to spawn new charcters at level 120 .. which is really weird btw-
* how to change the price of some stuff in Item Mall / NPC
* how to change plus rate .. like a plus event when its usually 20% success rate and in the event its like 80%
edit : and i had this media file for Glory Sro and i like it and i was wondering how to change server's media :|
Excuse me for being a noob'sro editor :|
Old 09/09/2012, 14:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prose123 View Post
u need editor with u i can tell to u some in db and pk2
add me on ... i think we will have a lil. talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
Yes, these are very common questions, though myself I never did anything with a private server, I often read threads about it, and I'm sure if you look into all server opening guide thread, you will find answer for most of your questions. Just use search with keywords like "sro change max lvl", etc etc.
thnx bro. ill check up on guides .. but any recommended guide ? *if possible 2 guides so if 1 has corrupted files , etc.*

u 2 lol add me on msn if u got one
Best regards
Old 09/09/2012, 14:38   #5

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766

Have a look through there, you should find some useful guides.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2012, 16:24   #6

I'm searching more.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2012, 02:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post

I'm searching more.
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...... ROCK !

i looked through all guides .. none had the answer of any of my questions
plus i wanted also to know how to change NPC's name
and i got Rango's DB *sro_vt_accounts , sro_vt_shard can i use there database in my server in any kind of editing ? like their shops or uniques / events any thing ? :| sorry for the huge amount of questions .. i hope u got an answer for it guys
Old 09/13/2012, 18:50   #8

Quote:
but i got alot of coding experience like Visual Basic , C# , photoshop and aftereffects
Photoshop is a programming language? o.O
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2012, 13:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by A new hope View Post

... I'm still laughing.

Quote:
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...... ROCK !

i looked through all guides .. none had the answer of any of my questions
plus i wanted also to know how to change NPC's name
and i got Rango's DB *sro_vt_accounts , sro_vt_shard can i use there database in my server in any kind of editing ? like their shops or uniques / events any thing ? :| sorry for the huge amount of questions .. i hope u got an answer for it guys
I checked Disko_Teka's sig, there are many links. ^^

Found this:

And this:

I just used search, lol. Do you know how to use search? Oo Not that it was such a trivial thing... If it was, there would be no need for Ask the Experts section.
Old 09/14/2012, 15:16   #10

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by A new hope View Post
You couldnt filter the sentence as well , He meant coding with c# and c++ then he used ' , ' to spoil the sentence from each other . which means he used ' . ' to finish the line then instead of another line he used ',' -.-' You're just mocking peoples.