Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SjSRO-my char is crashed?! help!

Discussion on SjSRO-my char is crashed?! help! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy SjSRO-my char is crashed?! help!

I was exp-ing on bungwangs and i used return scroll and i returned to hotan. when Loading bar was complete i sawed my character during 1 second and silk crashed (exit to desktop without any window with tex about problem like: disconnect or ???? xD). i had had some crashes before, so i dont cry but now when i log in on my char i can see hotean and my char during 1 second and crash again, and again and again, every time i log in!!!

can you all users help me? i am desperated, i enjoy my 47 glavier and no i am and crying cry: cry: !!!
PLZ HELP!!!

@edit
diffrent character is working normally. i tryied (<- good word?try in past simple ) to change media.pk2 but no results :/ crash every log in!
Old 02/06/2009, 22:43   #2

I was the same problem.. use that media.pk2

Thank me if I help you.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/06/2009, 23:03   #3

if it works... i will kiss your leggs
@downoloading now!
@edit
really working!!!! thanks 2 times!!!! you rescued me!! BIIIIG THX!!!!
Old 02/06/2009, 23:42   #4

when u change the language in ur pk2, it might work just fine and get u that crash anytime so my advice is to use chinese pk2
Old 02/06/2009, 23:53   #5

if anyone has an account that i can have please message me on here or on xfire: spanky999 thanks
Old 02/07/2009, 00:16   #6

nobody have a char for you ... and when ... you dont can change the pw... you must read the other threads and you are know when you can make your acc
Old 02/07/2009, 09:56   #7

aww man u post it after i formating my pc...****..if only u post it earlier maybe i wouldnt need to format my pc...lol at first i tot it was a driver prob...after patching new graphic card driver all went wrong ...then need to format my pc..T.T