Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help] how to change rates ><

Discussion on [help] how to change rates >< within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [help] how to change rates ><

How to change exp sp etc rates on a server? Yea I know there is a lot of topics about it, but am dumbass if you like, but cannot understand that do I must use OllyDBG and edit in SR_GameServer.exe OR in its enought and it will work if I edit it in server.cfg? I patched the exe already with v1.0.6 with clicking on fix rates, this is why dont have any idea. Enought to change in cfg, or still have to ollydb the exe?
Thx for ur patience . . .
Old 08/12/2012, 02:25   #2

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
You don't have to use olly itself...
Use srPatcher (Cherno's tool) and you can change your rate with a one-click gui.

Explanation anyway:
The rates are changed from server.cfg, but there's some kind of limit at gameserver. With olly, you destroy it and then any value you write at server.cfg will be applied.

And please search instead of creating thread everywhere is full of this tools, your thread is just unnecessary >.<
Old 08/12/2012, 02:30   #3

srpatcher just says successfully patcher gameserver.exe, i cannot set the rates in the exe .. this is about what i was interested. i mean, after this patch is successful, nothing to do with olly, editing only server.cfg is aight true?
Old 08/12/2012, 20:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by amama View Post
srpatcher just says successfully patcher gameserver.exe, i cannot set the rates in the exe .. this is about what i was interested. i mean, after this patch is successful, nothing to do with olly, editing only server.cfg is aight true?
i think only in server.cfg