Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ecsro elixir picker upper?

Discussion on ecsro elixir picker upper? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ecsro elixir picker upper?

in mysro i have a grab pet and it only picks up elixirs if i have it pick up everything including mats and arrows...
if i tried to use sibibot also i would have to pick up everything also and not just elixirs
can someone make something that just picks up elixirs?

itll be really really usefull
Old 12/26/2008, 13:24   #2

check the settings of your grabpet
Old 12/30/2008, 16:47   #3

there are only 3 settings for my grab pet for picking up stuff
the first is pick up gold
the second is pick up equipment
and the third is pick up all other items

dont forget i have mysro...
Old 12/30/2008, 17:06   #4

you cant. or u pick up everything with your pet or your bot pick up everything except arrows
Old 12/30/2008, 23:57   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
ye its kinda annoying, they need to make a new one quest items. Like i have to have other items ticked to pick up quest items, but it picks up all the **** i dont want,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto Picker
07/03/2010 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
hi sorry for stupid request .. is there a small program for auto picking only .. like I just kill the mob my self and stuff comes to me inventroy automaticlly Thanks in advance
Little Picker :)
02/19/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 7 Replies
So ich hab einen PickUpBot gemacht (bzw Verbessert) ............................Verbesserung......... ...... Er pickt nur dann wenn Metin2 offen ist und geht mal signatur und dann mein Botpacket da ist auch so ein PickUpbot von mir mit Prozentzahlpotter und so .... ..........................Anleitung.............. ......... 1.PickUpBot öffnen 2.Metin2 Starten
L2 Elixir Chest/Box Patch...
11/21/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Is there any? I tried someones NpcName-e.dat but I got Access Failed... Is there anything that works on L2 Elixir? Or any other patch or something ? :S EDIT: Sorry for Question can you move it somewhere else? I don't know where I must post the question :P on general topic? :/
Dalaran Elixir Bug
12/12/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
I don't know if it is usefull , but it happened a few minuets ago to me , while being queued in the dalaran sewers for skirmish . I just used one of these Elixiers wich you can find in the sewers and everybodies animation was swapped with these mage animation . Afterwards I joined arena and the buff disapperead , but the animations remained changed , even after leaving the arena . So you don't have only 10 minuets but an infinit change , i guess till relogg . enjoy :mofo: ...