Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sibi bot malfunctioning?

Discussion on Sibi bot malfunctioning? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sibi bot malfunctioning?

Here is exactly what I did.

1. Turned on applocale (So the letters are in chinese and not messed up characters)
2. Selected Silkroad.exe
3. Silkroad is turned on now.
4. Selected Fembria went to log in screen.
5. Alt tabbed then turned on sibi bot and auto pot. (I don't like sibi's auto pot)
6. Pressed log in on the sibi bot.
7. Logged into my account.

Pressed F7 to make sure all my config is correct.

Pressed F6 to start the bot... But wtf he just buffs and he doesn't even attack.
I've tried recall scroll back to town to reset the bot. Pressed F8 and F6 simultaneously, all he does is buff lol.

If I select a monster he'll attack, but that's it. HE doesn't attack on his own. WTf!
Old 12/14/2008, 23:37   #2

make sure u get in on the first try
Old 12/15/2008, 00:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublea500 View Post
make sure u get in on the first try
Okay I've been hearing this alot...
Wtf do you exactly mean?
Can you be more specific?
Old 12/15/2008, 07:53   #4

it means that u cant use nodc client with sibibot... you must have regular DC client and i have to log in with ur first shot.... and this is impossible
Old 12/19/2008, 17:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejiang View Post
Here is exactly what I did.

1. Turned on applocale (So the letters are in chinese and not messed up characters)
2. Selected Silkroad.exe
3. Silkroad is turned on now.
4. Selected Fembria went to log in screen.
5. Alt tabbed then turned on sibi bot and auto pot. (I don't like sibi's auto pot)
6. Pressed log in on the sibi bot.
7. Logged into my account.

Pressed F7 to make sure all my config is correct.

Pressed F6 to start the bot... But wtf he just buffs and he doesn't even attack.
I've tried recall scroll back to town to reset the bot. Pressed F8 and F6 simultaneously, all he does is buff lol.

If I select a monster he'll attack, but that's it. HE doesn't attack on his own. WTf!
You did this wrong... First thing to do is launching sibi bot, then launcher, game etc.
And person saying you can't bot with no dc client is wrong. Yes you can, you just need to login from 1-2 trys. It doesn't matter you use no dc or original.And it's very easy to login from first try, just not in the weekends.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2009, 02:34   #6

i have the same **** problem.... i used it like 4 times and it wont attack any thing.

id like a reply quickly it was a good bot
Old 02/18/2009, 09:17   #7

U just have wrong skills set on the bot.

First of all check all skills that have "Lv1" next to them in the bot. If you don't have them Lv1 in game, just find the same skill from the skill list in the bot, remove the Lv1 one and add the one that u chose from the list. (everytime u level up a skill from lvl1 to 2, you will have to change it from the bot if you added it earlier as lvl1. you ONLY need to do this when u lvl up the skill from lvl1 to 2.)

If not, check that you have all skills on the right place afterall.

EDIT: Yes and make sure that u logged in 1st try. If you get "cannot connect due to server traffic", you must close the game, close bot (not sure if it's necessary to close bot), and start all again. Easier with DC client.

EDIT2: Oh lol you're doing it ALL wrong.
1. Start bot and click login
2. Start silkroad launcher and press start
3. Login 1st try
4. Select character and press start
5. Press F7
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2009, 04:22   #8

Yeah my bot does eveyrthing right exept auto attack, i have to click on the mob before it uses the skills and imbue, Is that normaL?? Isn't there a auto attack function?
Old 07/20/2009, 19:30   #9

Question

hey does some1 knows how to make the skill letters in eng because i get so confused of those chinese letters and i dont know which skill is the one i want to use
Old 07/21/2009, 13:40   #10

usee applocale