Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP! Root Server Settings what can i do ?!

Discussion on HELP! Root Server Settings what can i do ?! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP! Root Server Settings what can i do ?!

Sup guy's,

ok to my problem i have 1 root server with Linux ESXI 5 (that is a VMware Linux os) it is for VM's

the root server have an intel core i7 with 24 GB ram and 2 TB HDD that is ok

i have create 3 VM's one 8 GB RAM the second too abd the last one 4 GB the last 4 GB is for main OS (ESXi 5)

on the VM's i have failover ip's i mean 1 VM 1 ip so the SRO server run with out problem but some times i get a connection lost to the other server (the both VM's with 8 GB ram )

i have check a traceroute from server 1 to server 2 and i get a ~ms from 67 but sometimes over 80ms or more i think that is my problem what i have

ok now i have try an other way because the ping is to high ok i need a local network i try a softwer names "vyatta" that is a litte linux system base on debian it is very simpel you give him 2 ethernet card and 1 get the INTERNET ip and the other one shared the connection to your local network

all good i try it all works with out problems but the SRO server wont work only the SRO server

i turn off all firewalls give all ports open in Vyatte in the V-network it works fine i can connect no problems but if anyone want connect from the outside get the C9 Error """ Token Timeout! [Token id: *****, jid: ******, elapsed,******* ms (created: ******, cur: ******)] """

and i dont know what can i do

so long text sry for it and my BAD english

i hope anyone can help me!

- MrPGT
Old 06/06/2012, 03:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Delete DB then start a new from this