Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FIX] Error code [2] and [5] - Ecsro client

Discussion on [FIX] Error code [2] and [5] - Ecsro client within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FIX] Error code [2] and [5] - Ecsro client

Ok well, i have seen lots of ppl having probs with this, so here is my guide

Step 1:
Uninstall your Ecsro client and do a clean reinstall

Step 2:
Copy your media.pk2 in to your Ecsro folder (including any other files)

Step 3: (only for error code 5)
before running Ecsro make sure you add it as an exception in your anti-virus.
eg. AVG>Tools>Advanced Options>Exceptions

If it doesn't fix error code 5, disable your anti-virus before your reinstall. then once installed turn it back on and then add the exception. don't start Ecsro before this.

*EDIT* May have screwed up the Numbers... best bet do all 3 for both codes, it'll still work haha!

This is a very general guide. so if it doesn't help, i'm really sorry. I can try to answer questions
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/25/2008, 19:41   #2

A lot of people posted these, just use the search button.

-Mel
Old 11/25/2008, 19:57   #3

i know, but even when i was looking before, i had a hard time trying to find it and yes i used the search button. i was just trying to put it all together for all the newbies getting on pservers now that we can

feel free to delete if this unnecessary

Thanks
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/16/2009, 18:21   #4

( Error Code 5)... If u have an other version of AVG. Take off ur "Resident Shield" and the sro will be work
Old 08/22/2009, 19:10   #5

how do i reinstall, i know it might sound stupid but please reply quickly
Old 08/22/2009, 22:44   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdasd21 View Post
how do i reinstall, i know it might sound stupid but please reply quickly
#closed
Pretty old topic...
You would have to redownload the client and install it again.
Closed Thread