Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change CAPTCHA length

Discussion on Change CAPTCHA length within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Change CAPTCHA length

Sorry for my fault ! Please delete it ! Thanks !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Um. Captcha change?
10/26/2011 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
I've been botting for almost an hour and got no captcha? did BP change it or am I rly lucky? normally I'll get like 10 every hour but now its none :D
NPC Chat length ?
10/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
iam some what confused why some NPC's chats that are long show and wen i made this script i seem to only get so much of my chat text the last bit to be displayed is red is there a limit to chat lenght or size of chatbubble :confused: thanx in advance } if (Control == 1) { GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Every week there's a LastMan Standing Tournament with 1 winner emerging to...
[Help] Getting Length and Width of the DMaps
08/03/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I use spatial indexing for my server, which could be optimized a little, by adding the length and width of each map. I know it can be read from the map files, or some different file for sure, but I do not know how to do this, as I have no experience with maps. What I want is a simple text file including: MapID - X or Width - Y or Length where - is a space, so: 1002 1024 1024 I need this for all maps except for special maps such as houses, ships, new maps, explaining me how to do it...
Combo wait length
03/07/2008 - Cabal Online - 10 Replies
Hi this is my first post here this has been bothering me i cant find it anywhere and i cant come across it of my own i am trying to make a script right now to do combos but i cant tell how long it takes for the bar to fill up to where the combo actually works so can anyone tell me the length between combo 1-10 then 11-13 then 13+ it be much appreciated thanks.