Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about mBot on playsro

Discussion on Question about mBot on playsro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about mBot on playsro

hello guys why doesnt mbot detect my char in playsro whenver i log in? it doesnt show hp mp charname or anything? thanks for help! maybe i need a proxy?
Old 06/25/2012, 10:17   #2

Go to your bot folder, open config.ini, change lang=0 to lang=9.
Old 06/25/2012, 14:46   #3

how about, bot does not loot items some time and loot elixer does not work how do i fix it???
Old 06/30/2012, 12:38   #4

i Stil have the same prob. even fter i changed lang=0 into =9 any idea what to do ? sometimes i get the dll error but the bot open up and can start client but it cant detect char or anything ! :S what do i need to do ? :S

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question][vSRO] PlaySRO bot?
08/04/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, I been trying 2 get kdbot 2 work with the playsro server, but edx lite loader is not being able 2 run the game, it gives me an error right after i click launch, with regular loader, hackshield detects it, and hackshield server is somehow not working, im using 2.1 but it still gets detected by hackshield. So... if possible, any1 who managed 2 get any bot 2 work with PlaySRO, could please get some guide around here? light bot is necessary. Appreciate it. thx.
Mbot question...
02/12/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey well a friend on a server offered to share his mbot with me. I said fine so we went on msn and he gave me the ID/PW, the link to download mbot and what not. When i tried to login with his details, it didnt work. So is there a problem with the details? or can there be a problem somewhere else?
Question regarding mBot
12/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
How often does mbot open their registration?
mBot question
10/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
The forum account registration is offline so you can`t login to the bot or don`t you need an forum account for that ? Would be nice if someone can tell me this. Reason why i ask it here is becouse i don`t have forum account on their forums and it`s disabled for now the registration!
[Question] mBot v1.258
09/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Any1 have mbot v1.258 for tsro? or any1 upload here for me? :( :confused: