Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

to All i need help (i need Vsro files PvP server )

Discussion on to All i need help (i need Vsro files PvP server ) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

upload from mediafire please
Old 02/23/2012, 11:10   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
u need to use normal server files and edit ur self on them as u need to make ur pvp server with stuff u need too .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
This Tip from me[vsro server files]
08/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
These tips from abdelfattah's thread if you run first query then you must run second query too to connect SMC.Because first query delete gm accounts too.And you need gm account to login smc.Else you will get this error ; "cannot connect to division manager (invalid user info)" First query USE GO TRUNCATE TABLE . TRUNCATE TABLE . TRUNCATE TABLE . TRUNCATE TABLE .
About server with vsro files..
12/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i would like to create server for myself only, do i really need 2 pc's to run it? or i could run the server on same pc and play it? ;)
About server with vsro files..
12/21/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
i would like to create server for myself only, do i really need 2 pc's to run it? or i could run the server on same pc and play ?
vSRO Server Files Need Help !
09/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Any1 can tell me how to fix DC problem after Login ? I changed IP's and DB string in .asp files (Any1 can upload working asp files for me ?)
Need help with vsro files server.
09/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I click on 3 - CustomCertificationServer, but it gone fast, than im trying to open GlobalManager but it write : It has been failed to Request Certification. What is the problem?