Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Some problems with working server

Discussion on [HELP]Some problems with working server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Some problems with working server

Hello ppl,

i search 3day's in any board's but nothink found about my problems

the first one is no mobs higher then 115+ in the dimensions world

i have change my media.pk2 more then 5 times but the same

My sec problem is no "Tempel teleport" in dimensions world

it was use "FenixSRO" media.pk2

i change it to PlayCreeD media.pk2

Jupiter's room ,Yuno's room and The Earth room Work fine mob there

but the last one nothink happen when i kick it that is my 2nd question

//EDIT

ok now Tempel teleport work but crash if i spawn in tempel

and the last one is:

Although it is not so important but why the avatar has no effect?

by all the problems i have change my media.pk2 more then 5 times +

in Server folder is a clean exctracted data.pk2 from ksro my shard DB is from static v3 (i have change it to other one) but same )

on client "data Particles map music" pk2 from KSRO media.pk2 from fenix / PlayCreeD or other one ....

pls anyone help me!

my brain killt me xD

i dont know what can i do

( SRY FOR MY **** ENGLISH )
Old 01/26/2012, 15:42   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
ur database got problem , In Spawn of mobs , maybe service set 0 or something like (for mobs/or in refnest)
Old 01/26/2012, 18:59   #3

yea i think that too

i have try the RefNest from a r*ge member he post a Tab_RefNest.txt, Tab_RefTactics.txt, Tab_RefHive.txt

but now i get the error

and then i try this guide and now i get the error

u have any idee ?
Old 01/26/2012, 21:03   #4

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Your server is new (Clean)? If yes re-backup the database .
Old 01/26/2012, 22:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
Your server is new (Clean)? If yes re-backup the database .
yes it is a new (clean) server

Already did it a few times but when I do the backup again I still can't port into the Jupiter cave and the 115+ mobs aren't there.