Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request] walking script antenokes/wing tribe chaser

Discussion on [request] walking script antenokes/wing tribe chaser within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

*delete sry for wrong post...reposted to sro ask experts..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Auto harvest, manual walking
10/23/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
At the moment I am trying to get Elverions bot to Auto harvest until the node finishes with one right click. So far I have no luck in breaking the code. The Bot itself has a waypoint harvest which scans for a node and then clicks and harvest till the node finishes. I am trying to find the code just for the part where I can click and it will harvest till the node finishes. I much prefer to manually harvest however clicking a node 6 times can be a pain. Any programmers out there can solve this...
Farming at wing tribe chasers (warlock)
04/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hi guys, would like to know whether it is possible for a warlock lvl87 9gap to survive pt mobs at wings lvl85/87. Btw, it's sub cleric and i'm going to wear lite armor.
09/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hello...I really can't make a good script to agbot ( can someone help me with a working script to "antenokes" or " wing tribe chaser" ???.. it must buy 500 hp xlarge potions,1000 mp xlarge potions and use grass walk speed lvl 55... agdev's scripts are bugged....it get stucked.. and not teleport....pff...suks tnx..
AG walking script
06/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I tried several hours to get this to work, but I can't. I know I set up the script correctly. However when I am in town and start the walking script it keeps walking around. It walks a part then turns around and walks back. then walks towards training area again, then starts walking back. Not even close to the route i set. Does anyone have this problem. Or even better does anyone know how to fix it? I also used scripts from the rev6 site but the same happens. It is just a waste of...