Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem in Vsro Files .. :(

Discussion on Problem in Vsro Files .. :( within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem in Vsro Files .. :(

Hello Elitepvpers .

WTF This Pr
oblem can't Fix

GlobalManager Work And Ot
her Program Get Request Server Certifaction

Picture F
or The Problem ^^

Help Please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GM Problem [VSRO ] Files
10/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
how to put that gm can talk but not create items for codes
Weird problem [vsro files]
10/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
I'm confused... I have this problem: when I'm on a vehicle (horse/tiger etc from item mall) after a few seconds the pet 'disappear/despawns'. and some players go invisible sometimes o.0 and i have only 1 region enabled.. (jangan) i think it happens when I enter another regionID (for example, when i go out from jangan, safe zone and non-safezone have different regionID). but my database is not edited at all, its clean. can anyone tell me what is the problem? I also get this error in...
Vsro Server files - Problem
09/20/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Yo guys, I have a problem with my server. When I want to start the globalmanager, it takes already 1 minute to load it completely. I have 4 GB RAM, so I have no clue about why it takes like 1 minute. Anyways, once it is started up, I start the downloadmanager up, but it doesn't give a message about divisioninfodata. The GateWayserver stucks at DB connected, and that is pretty weird, since the globalmanager is able to load completely. My Database settings and ODBC are fine. I'm using a...
Problem with vsro files
09/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys,my friend open server.Everyone can login with hamachi etc.But he cant login with him computer.He tried normal account working well(working for other ppl) But he stuck at loading screen. Any idea?