Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need HELP....PhConnector.exe Can't Run...

Discussion on Need HELP....PhConnector.exe Can't Run... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need HELP....PhConnector.exe Can't Run...

When I'm Double Click PhConnector.exe it Said:

phConnector01.exe-Bad Image

The Application or DLL C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSVCR100.dll is not a valid Windows Image.Please Check This Against Your Installation Diskette

How can i Fix This???HELP ME Please...
Old 12/27/2011, 04:19   #2

write in Start barr regsvr32 msvcr100.dll and enter .. now problem fixed !! try it for me it work!!
Old 03/23/2012, 15:30   #3

same problem for me, altho i get it for mbot , and regsvr32 aint working -.-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can't start phconnector.exe
04/26/2014 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
So, I wanted to bot on my friend's p-server and he gave me the advice to use KDbot. The problem is that I need to launch the file phconnector.exe and it won't start, instead I get the message "The program can't start bcause MSVCr100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." So please, do anyone know how I can fix this?
PHCONNECTOR FROM KDBOT
12/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
i`m Using windows 7 ... when i try to open phconnector i got this error http://i41.tinypic.com/sg77gk.png i have installed net framework 4... and redistribute patch...any idea?
PhConnector keeps crashing!!!
12/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I'm using KD Bot and the PhConnector always crashes when there is 1 player near me,or too many mobs,I dont know what to do...I have to bot where there are like 3-4 mobs instead on big spots with 20 mobs. Any1 experiencing same problems? Any fixes?
KD BOT phconnector error
12/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting i'm getting this error i'm playing in syndicate sro i'have done everything like tutorial said and downloaded all needed files and still geting this error after 15sec of gameplay. i have wrote ip correct any help?
Using SrProxy instead of phConnector
07/22/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 8 Replies
Hello guys, I'm now using phConnector for a long time . I hate phconnector because it crashes tooo much and it makes my tests fail. While parsing groupspawn etc. , it gives random crashes. Even i dont login with my tool(bc maybe my tool makes phCon. crash) it still crashes.Dunno why. But im not able to send and receive packets with SrProxy as i tried to do it. I heard packets should be encrypted first ! But how :D I was sending packets each second with Srproxy + wpepro , i never had...