Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Setting up a private server?Just a question

Discussion on Setting up a private server?Just a question within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Setting up a private server?Just a question

Hi i would like to know whats necessary to set up a private server, for people to be able to play in that server.

I found this guide in your forum:

thatīs all what is needed to set up a private server? Or what else do i need?

Thanks i will start to read that guide right now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about setting up server on Ubuntu
09/03/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey everyone new here and have a question to ask and I think this may be the right place to ask it. I'm interested in setting up a small private server for me and some buddies and I want to use my Ubuntu box. I've been searching around a bit for some guides and haven't had to much luck figuring out anything. I'm not really sure which server files or guides to read since some of them are not set up to be newbie friendly. If anybody could point me in the right directions with some links to...
Setting up a conquer server (question)
03/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hello I wanted to set up conquer server. So i followed exact instructions and created database postgresSQL>pgAdmin. but i if try start the Co full server. Then it is doing this: http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3633/conqrk2.th. png Whats wrong? Can anyone help me? And how i change username and password that co full server needs, or someting like that. ---