Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Farm Question ?

Discussion on Farm Question ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Farm Question ?

hey i play class online

and i wanna know if i can when i reach lvl 110 with 99,99% get sp to farm to lvl 110 or than it stop and i need dlvl ?
Old 12/10/2011, 16:47   #2

bump
Old 12/11/2011, 12:42   #3

Just go hunt and u get SP .. and the dlvl will be useless

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[free question]how do you farm PEN??
04/12/2011 - S4 League - 7 Replies
hi!!^^ ok, I'm gonna ask how do you farm PEN fast, some examples: Go to arcade , and I finished when I don't have more respawns :mad: -I can like 7 times, all maps but I need to "buy" respawns with pen Go to arcade , and freek just a bit more harder :bandit: -I can aproximatelly 5 times
Need Help with Farm Question
11/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi Guys i have been scammed Today Now is all my sp Gone Where can i farm at lvl 92 Please help me
Farm Question
05/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hello, how many sp i must farm for rogue/dagger / cleric ?? i have calculate with nivlam(1,5kk sp) its enough when i only skill the "must/main" buff healing ress and spells? and rogue only posion weapon/vein weapon and stealh and all dagger und the xbox attacks? its enough 1,5kk sp? thanks for answer :)
Farm Question and LVL
07/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
if i dont Farm in ISRO i can take years to be lvl 90? answer thx. and other thing is better farm inlow lvl? or in hihg lvl?
Farm BOT [Question]
06/11/2008 - Metin2 - 9 Replies
I have some problems with the current farm bots out there... Gexx's seems that website is not working and MarcoPolo's i can't understand how it works :\ I downloaded the Metin2 Farm Bot whit MultiHackSelector by MarcoPolo (Stabil) and can't get it to work at all, then downloaded FarmBot V6.9 by MarcoPolo and the problem is that it just hits the "spacebar" like over and over and don't target any mobs to kill them. Anyone can give me an link for an working bot, and if it's not in english...