Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Item mall dc bug, silks are not removed.

Discussion on [HELP]Item mall dc bug, silks are not removed. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 06/09/2013, 21:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukaru1 View Post
I don't have it. how can i get SRO_VT_ACCOUNT?
You renamed that database ^^ If you want to it work just rename it as it was

« s bot proxy | IIS »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Item Mall
05/03/2011 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Just a quick question... how Do i add things to the item mall and add different tabs???? If ineed software please say the names and if you can a d/l link :)
Item Mall
04/12/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Ok so im getting the item mall crashing with error 1. Yes i checked the search and tried things but i came up with this error log. 2011-04-12 02:20:42 err=-1, Could not find server 'PS_NCASH' in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified. If necessary, execute the stored procedure sp_addlinkedserver to add the server to sys.servers., SQL STATE: 42000, NATIVE ERROR: 7202 (0x1C22) 2011-04-12 02:20:42 SaveBuyPointItem 14 TEST qerr=0, {?=call...
Cannot buy item at mall
02/06/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 19 Replies
I've added 4 summonstone to the mall ... buy i cannot buy it from there . why ? anything that i missing to edit ?:(
How to buy item mall
01/24/2010 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
Well i got teh coin ready to buy KLK but it won't let me log in to buy the item can some1 tell me how to buy it?
item mall
07/13/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
i have a problem, everytime i go to different servers i cant see anything in the mall except the name acme on the top, can someone help me please:):)