Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to charge silk on server DreamWorld please?

Discussion on how to charge silk on server DreamWorld please? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face how to charge silk on server DreamWorld please?

how to charge silk on server DreamWorld please?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silk Charge .. Wtf?
06/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hey guys, I had a Look in the silk Charge site from jomax. I wanted to buy silk with cashU ( I'm from Germany) In the Description from Premium silk is written that I can buy it with cashu When I take a Look to the Left, there are only 3 payment methods (Lol) Walle-Card, ePin (gamona) and PayByCash(can't use) What's that lol? I wanna buy my silk with PSC or cashu, but not with any ePin or sth.
Silk Charge Method
06/04/2011 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
Hihoo, When I wanna purchase Silks I'm not able to select PaySafeCard method .. This choice didn't appear .. Someone know why ? :/ On my 2nd Account I got the PaySafeCard option, but not there :S http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9720/silk.png
Silk Charge
06/04/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
[Silk Charge Problem]
11/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Thereīs just no option called "Walliecard".. The Thing is that i can charge silks by Walliecard with another account on joymax >_> can any1 help me to solve the problem?
[Silk Charge] Canīt charge Walliecard :O
11/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Thereīs just no option called "Walliecard".. The Thing is that i can charge silks by Walliecard with another account on joymax >_> can any1 help me to solve the problem?