Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rly annoying error in my gameserver

Discussion on rly annoying error in my gameserver within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
rly annoying error in my gameserver

hi guys,

i have a rly annoying error in my gameserver
how can i avoid / remove this error --> Quest raise event..

and what is wrong ??

maybe i set smth wrong?

i wanna deactivate this ..
pls help me

thanks
Old 10/16/2011, 02:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter0021 View Post
hi guys,

i have a rly annoying error in my gameserver
how can i avoid / remove this error --> Quest raise event..

and what is wrong ??

maybe i set smth wrong?

i wanna deactivate this ..
pls help me

thanks

all it is feed back from the server. you cant fix it unless the server is on ceck 24/7...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Annoying Unknown Error
04/20/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 22 Replies
Alright sorry for my massive posting but I have been testing out different sources amd understand how they are coded, a little better. I just need this one to figure out InGame how everything works but ofc I get errors. I get an error on the 'public static void Load(GameClient GC)' Here's the line of the error: if (DateTime.Now > GC.MyChar.canload.AddSeconds(3) && GC.MyChar.cannload == false) This is the error:
{HELP} Annoying 5095 Error!
11/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
okay so this error is starting to piss me off(I have barely modified the source and this already starts to happen...) since I cannot start the server because of it...it is the all-known error: The type initializer for 'CoEmu_v2_GameServer.Nano' threw an exception. And I highly doubt that it's the startserver void thats causing da problem... I really would love some help on this error since I can't seem to find good help around lately :S...I don't think u can modify a 5095 source...
annoying error
10/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
i got one error that kick me from game every 30 min there is a photo: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/picture.php?album id=1104&pictureid=3326
Annoying error.
01/29/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
I've formatted and re-installed all the correct required things needed. And configured all my settings as it was before I formatted (Yes my server worked before I had formatted using the same MSSQL) I've even done the ODBC and SN correctly, and yet I get this error. http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http:/ /demonicbots.freehostia.com/error.PNG Can anyone help me fix this error?
[help]Huge and annoying error -.-
10/25/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
ok so i dun really know wat happened...i was playing around the files to try and fix stupid log in freeze...and make it reconnect to MySQL if it lose connection....but the only thing i got out of all of that is a huge headache -.-" so my prob. is when i start the server it shows me the following error "System.NullReferenceException : Object refernce not set to an instance of an object. at COServer_Project.General..ctor<> in D:\bla bla bla bla bla....General.cs:line 106" now i tried to use...