Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO Database->Accounts->PW

Discussion on SRO Database->Accounts->PW within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 80
Received Thanks: 1,271
SRO Database->Accounts->PW

How are the passwords encoded in the database?

md5?
Old 10/13/2011, 21:11   #2

elite*gold: 8
yeah
Old 10/14/2011, 16:49   #3

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to delete existing accounts/items etc. from database?
09/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
can anyone post a query that "cleans" the database? (removes all item, char, account)
How can I make a backup copy of the accounts and purposes of the database
11/24/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hello Wie kann ich eine Sicherungskopie der Konten und Zweck der Datenbank hello How can I make a backup copy of the accounts and purposes of the database
[Request] Database accounts
02/26/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
I know i can search through the dll's for the information i need but i'm hoping i don't have to dig through a pile of CD's for my visual studio installation CD. I need: - All user accounts that may / would of been used for ALL supported databases in EO. I have: ODBC - Localhost - No pass @ - Localhost - no pass
How to add Accounts on SQL Database ?
05/18/2009 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
I been following the tut here >>> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/wow-pserver-hostin g/235814-how-make-world-warcraft-arcemu-3-0-9-priv ate-server-tutorial.html I got down to the accountcreating part but i have no clue how to add an account on the database. Example im making a p server just made the database on sql now how do i add an account so i can log in and play (Admin account i need)
Linking accounts from registerpage into database
04/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
the title "Linking accounts from register page into database" says all. i already translated the register page, but i dont know how to save the accounts into the database can any pro help me? afaik it wasnt in any tutorial