Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please Read + Help If Possible

Discussion on Please Read + Help If Possible within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please Read + Help If Possible

So I just had a couple questions, how do I edit SoX rates, and my weapons can only go up to +12 so how can I change it to be +'d to like 255 for example?

I tried to find answers to my problem but I couldn't, also is there a guide anyone could link me to set up a reg page?
Old 10/14/2011, 00:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Also would someone help me set-up a registration page for my server? I have all the php/dll files but idk wtf to do with them. My MSN: or Xfire or even message me here if you can help.

I even can see my website with my hamachi IP but I still don't know how to make that website go public. It's only private through my PC atm.