Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xamp can work wit vsro files?

Discussion on xamp can work wit vsro files? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
xamp can work wit vsro files?

?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Finaly i get vsro files to work but one last problem
10/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hi all need to know how i can chage server status from check to online ? because server wen i open it is on check pliss help http://s2.subirimagenes.com/imagen/previo/thump_6 977396funcioanndo.png
Can anyone help me by the vsro files
09/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Who can me help with the vsro server files, I canīt make the server that he run. :( I have all install and extrackt but when I all make how in the tuts I become much error.
vSro Files # Need Help
09/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello guys , i need help for create ODBC files , and i'm waiting ur helps with Team Wiever 6 program , my skype is : [email protected] , you can contact with me at Skype or Forum Message , waiting ur helps , thank you.
Vsro files
09/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
Can somone upload and release?
edit clientless to work on vsro
07/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi so far everything that works for isro works for vsro as well but need little edit when i asked ppl on vsro about the clientless (i need it for plvling) they said to me :get the clientless for isro and just edit version and opcode :confused: and it will work i know it works somehow cuz i've seen many clientless plvling there so what should i do? any1 can help me , thanks in advance