Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KDBOT LYNX dsro

Discussion on KDBOT LYNX dsro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KDBOT LYNX dsro

Hya im trying to use kdbot for lynx of dsro it works it starts up but i cant select the lynx server only diamond can someone help me with this pleaseee
Old 10/09/2011, 16:34   #2

same here !!
Old 10/09/2011, 18:40   #3

Take the pk2 from xcoding site and lilum = lynx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help| Need Help With KdBot
08/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
When i log in with KD bot Its automatic sayes "You have no skill" then when i add a new skills and i push on Fix And Then on load skill all the skills disapir And wright Agein the same " Tou Have No skill" maybe its the problme with my skill.txt file but who knows So if any one can help me i will be glad or any one who can upload Working skill.txt Ty Losha.
DWO KDBOT
10/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
ANyone know how to setup bot for DWO ? because exd dont work .. Thx :P
DSRO - lynx problem
09/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello all. Just played sro on lynx server, and wanted to change chars, so i relog and guess what - cant log on. It's not due to server traffic, or server is down (asked friend, he is still playing) that means the server is ok, but when i start up DSRO on launcher Diamond ping 42ms status:recommended Lynx N/A status: not recommended And i was playing until 10 mins ago normally. Now i can not event get into game for lynx server. How i can solve...
Dsro
09/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
fix the xtrap thing... i dont wanna use hotspotshield and get all my info sent to some server and i dont wanna use some client version that dc's every 10 minutes....