Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Files Vsro Runnin Client Crash

Discussion on Files Vsro Runnin Client Crash within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Files Vsro Runnin Client Crash

I have this problem when I try to access my server .. open and all good .. but the client comes out this error is not because who knows why that happens

Old 09/30/2011, 16:57   #2

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Wrong section post it in the good section and delete this post thanks in advance

Post it here :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vsro Files Gameserver is loading and then it crash!
01/25/2016 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies
Hey, so i got a problem with the GameServer. When i start all other Server Modules: 1. Cert 2. Global Manager (Working) 3. Machine Manager (Working) 4. Download Manager (Working) 5. Gateway Manager (Working) 6. Farm Manager (Working)
[Release] vSro Server Files - Client (v1.188)
01/20/2013 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
Download:Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! "There is no password, enjoy ! " Credits to: CEZALAND @ ********
[HOW TO LUNCH MORE THEN 2 client on Vsro server files]
09/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
like in topic i use loader and can lunch 2 client on 3 client i have the Xtrap error is it possible?
[Help] Silkroad VSRO files silkroad crash at launch problem
09/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, Today i've finnaly finished to setup my vsro server, but when i'm launching my silkroad client i got the loading image and when the game is launching i'm in full screen i've got 2 sec animation and the game crash, i can't acess to serverlist Is there someone that got the same problem and can help me ? After some test i think it's from server selection list : when i put my server to hidden in SMC my game start normally and when i put back to operating it crash .. maybe a port to open ?...
Vsro Files %100 Completed - Client Xtrap Error
09/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies
xtrap fix use :S Dont fix problem... http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-main -discussions-questions/att...1&d=1315912004 :S How to bypass Xtrap ? I open server ; http://i56.tinypic.com/3584buv.png Server List coming and Client Xtrap Error How to fix or Bypass Xtrap ?? http://i52.tinypic.com/2myxce9.png