Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

vSro Files # Need Help

Discussion on vSro Files # Need Help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
vSro Files # Need Help

Hello guys , i need help for create ODBC files , and i'm waiting ur helps with Team Wiever 6 program , my skype is : , you can contact with me at Skype or Forum Message , waiting ur helps , thank you.
Old 09/14/2011, 23:43   #2

Use this one ! hope i helped
Old 09/14/2011, 23:47   #3

ty for tried to help me , but i already download it but i couldn't make , can u help me with Team Wiever ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
vsro files
09/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
How to get vsro server files i dont speak turk mayby someone can translate and tell us what is this guy saying :) if its just a fake post dont start flaming on me just tried to help ! #Request Close
About vsro files
09/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i want to say all somethings dont try to hack ftp on ip's of vsro they deleted files on ftps if you hack ftp you cant get files. you can do hack other pservers with vsro files. dont try to hack vsro ftp's . and dont open stupid threads again. if you have the files and want to release it ? open thread in other forums and give link in epvp it will delete in 5-6 mins. and others ( waiting files) wait on epvp and press f5 in every 1 minute thanks all.
need Vsro files ???
09/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
plz all stupid ppl who's playing this game on pv servers whatever named just plz * STOP CHARGING AND DONT DONATE IT