Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Esro error or bug

Discussion on Esro error or bug within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Esro error or bug

i tried to connect on elitesro server 3 and any acc that i get this eror

after a wile the text disapear and i cant change the user or pw and i can't exit i have to kill it from processes

can any one help me : -i reinstaled the sro
-i tried on elite sro 2 and 1 and works with real acc ofcourse

solved but i don't now how \
at 11 Am don't works and at 12 Am works
very curious

Similar Threads Similar Threads
esro error please help
09/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey When i start Esro i get a weird error, never got before ^^ it stand: D3D9 Application Could not find any compatible Direct3D This Program will now exit.
Chinese Error with Esro bot
08/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Uhmm self explanatory Im getting the chinese error, since like 1h now and i dunno wtf.
Esro ;/ Gamegurad error 380
07/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
I have problem.. can't update gameguard in esro.. Maybe any one can upload folder "gameguard" on hosting for me? I can give 10m on e1 for this folder :D
Error with a 1.037 esro client
07/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
So, im having a problem when launching the game, when i select server, error shows which says that server is offline. Any ideas how to fix it? P.S. tried downloading a fresh game, two times, and error still there.
ESRO c8 error
06/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, i installed new media.pk so the launcher shows me 4 available servers now, no matter wich one i choose, when I write my id and pw I get "failled to connect to server error (C8)" or something like that. :confused: Can someone help me fix this, or maybe I need other media.pk, I have windows 7. Sorry for bad english.