Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ESRO]HolyBot problem

Discussion on [ESRO]HolyBot problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ESRO]HolyBot problem

Hi!
I open holybot I select elitebot I press login and now the problem any server I select bot open me elitesro_1 what to do?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
eSro HolyBot Problem "invalid object"
08/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Everything was working fine until some hours ago. When i start the loop the char wont work on blacksmith , all i get is ''Invalid object'' error and the loop doesnt work... Like i said, everything was just fine and suddenly this happened. Anyone here have the same problem? Lol as i can see , a lot of chars are stucked on the blacksmith, so i guess this error is happening to everyone?
[ESRO] HolyBot Problem
08/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hei all! i'm running on windows xp and i use holy bot(cracked) for elite sro.BUT, i have a problem.If i let him to hunt,he will get dc in one hour, max one hour and a half... My question is,what can i do to fix this problem? P.S: I don't have an avatar,i dont use the "walk in range..bla bla" option.
[Guide] How to configure Holybot for Esro
08/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
This is my guide on how to configure HolyBot and how to set the script of HolyBot for ESRO - it comes in 2 parts. Part 1: How to configure HolyBot for ESRO Tutorial + DW links - YouTube Part 2: How to configure HolyBot for ESRO Tutorial + DW links - YouTube
Esro HolyBot [ EliteBot 0.24 ] Dc
07/28/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey dudes ! My problem is , when Im just logged in with bot without botting ( means that I get plvl or stall or sth. ) I never get dc , but once I press start bot I always get dc after 1 -3 h or less . Whats wrong ? My friend never get dc ;/
[RELEASE]Paid bot for Esro - HolyBot
06/22/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 186 Replies
HolyBot sends Charname + ID + Password to the botserver! i have seen the packets being decrypted! as juma says... there are 2 packets needed. 1 with an encryption, and a second one with a tiny generated hash to re-crypt the crypted packet! in case you are using the bot: i have no idea what holy will do with access data!! but he lied to me!! he sweared he does not log id/pw! but he did. i would NOT trust him!!! please change your access data as soon as possible!