Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]SRO v1.315 wont autopatch

Discussion on [Help]SRO v1.315 wont autopatch within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]SRO v1.315 wont autopatch

Need help to those experts...

I download the latest client from silkroadonline.net, after downloading and installing, it says that "server is in inspection blah blah blah"...

Please Help!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sro wont open site wont open
04/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
Ok well i was in sro on my way to grind, and outta no where i discconected, im like w/e ill reopen it, then i open it pops up that thing that says 'silkroad online is under inspection blahblahblah" so im like ok lets see how long is left on it on the website i go to joymax.com it keeps saying Unable to connect
Autopatch WONT WORK
01/27/2009 - Eudemons Online - 5 Replies
My EO autopatch wont work .. ive tried taking my firewall off but that wont work anyone know how to work it?
AutoPatch pic
08/20/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 28 Replies
heres how u change the autopatch picture..its pretty simple... Just go to--->C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\data\AutoPatch_pic Remove the original ones(well..juz cut and paste into somewhere else...), replace ur picture(any picture u like) THE PICTURE U REPLACE MUST HAVE A DIMENSION AROUND 600X400(around those numbers is ok, i think....then rename ur own pic with 1 or 2 or 3 http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3808/autopatch2m y9.png
Get on without autopatch...
11/27/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Anyone explain how to do it? :/... I hate this socket error shit -.-!