Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Holy Bot Avatar Problem

Discussion on Holy Bot Avatar Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Holy Bot Avatar Problem

hi guys i got little problem when im with my avatar on a char in elitesro bot don't want to work when i take it off work perfect can you tell me how to fix it please .
Old 08/12/2011, 10:52   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
You cant fix it ..

just try to get an other avatar
Old 08/13/2011, 07:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
I was wondering this... What avatars works with ebot, I have seen some bots with the angel avatar, and others with an orange one...

And what about the pets? wich one works?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with holy bot Sjsro new
08/05/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
why when i log on my char the bot dont read the char? how i can rezolve that problem ? pls answer me
Esro Holy Bot Problem.
07/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello all. I was botting clearly. But about 3-4 days ago my bot crashed. I logged out and logged in again. But bot didn't get my character info. Since that day , i can't use bot on my char. That's something about my character. Bot works on my friend's char on my computer. So , how can i fix it ? Thanks.
EliteSRO Holy bot problem with CPU
07/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Why does ebot take so much CPU ? When I get close to a party it lags pretty bad or when I'm in town it takes long time to load. Can't load hotan because of too many people. I don't think my PC is a problem, because I logged in on 2 clients on my old PC, and this one is much better. And I also logged in on 2 clients on thic PC and it went good. When I log in with Ebot it takes 100% CPU and when I get close to a party it lags and i die most of the time. When I log in normally everything is fine,...
Holy-network Problem!
03/31/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Erstmal Hallo:D Ich such grad ganze Zeit Holynetwork (Habīs bei Winrar gedownloadet). Ich find nicht holy-network pls help :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: