Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invalid Blowfish key media pk2

Discussion on Invalid Blowfish key media pk2 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 9
Invalid Blowfish key media pk2

hey
Im getting an error called ''Invalid Blowfish Key'' if i want to open the media pk2 from elite silkroad (non-changed-media Pk2, its the orginal one)
hers a picture of the error ^^
BTW i would open the pk2 to use the skill-exploid-bug to get more SP i hope it is still working does anyone knows?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Blowfish Key ~
07/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
Someone know the blowfish key from media.pk2 Taiwan Silkroad? I can't understand the guide from drew benton, is too hard for my noob english skills. Yeh, i know here is not the right section, but is the most activy, and i know guys will help me. Thanks in advanced. ^_^:)
BlowFish
02/14/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
is there anycode for Blowfish here in C++ works with the later clients?! like the one in ExodusBinaries?
invalid walk and invalid jump
03/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I think I found something important for speedhack makers I found that invalid walk and invalid jump messages happens when you have high ping(over 5k) and I think that all TQ done to stop speedhackers is they only added new kind of client check which reads your last position from the server and your new position and then compare them with the time cuz you can jump like 1 pixel in eac .5 sec(not sure) I think of this because : 1- this is the only possible check they can add they can't add...